https://gahope.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/speaking-of-HOPE-.png 512 1024 Aria Morgan https://gahope.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Georgia-HOPE-Logo-02-300x86.png Aria Morgan2020-09-13 19:48:162020-11-17 14:41:35Speaking of HOPE – September is National Alcohol and Drug Addiction Recovery Month.
Speaking of HOPE – September is National Alcohol and Drug Addiction Recovery Month.
September is National Alcohol and Drug Addiction Recovery Month.
- promotes the message that recovery from substance abuse in all its forms is possible
- highlights the benefits of substance abuse treatment
- encourages citizens to take action to help expand and improve the availability of effective substance abuse treatment for those in need
- honors the contributions of treatment providers
- Georgia Council on Substance Abuse Community Events: https://mailchi.mp/51c1276c0748/check-out-these-community-events-9818838?e=1b4ad47501
- Recovery Month Website: https://facesandvoicesofrecovery.org/
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration: https://www.samhsa.gov/
- SAMHSA Recovery Webinar Series: https://www.recoverymonth.gov/
HOPE is Here.
Georgia HOPE specializes in providing quality mental health services for children, adults, individuals and families in the state of Georgia. To learn more, enroll, or refer someone to us, contact us below:
- Call: 706-279-0405 Ext. 149
- Text: 706-847-4871
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit: GaHOPE.org
- Contact Us Online
- Enroll / Refer
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!