Social Services Division Referral

* DFCS contracted services (for DFCS staff only)

Our Social Services are available to families who have an open DFCS case, at the request of a DFCS worker. DFCS often requests that we provide these Social Services when a child or adult is not eligible for Core Services or when a specialized service is needed.

To make a referral for Social Services, simply email or call our Referral Specialist and we’ll walk you through the steps to submit a Service Authorization.

Email: | Phone: 706-279-0405 Ext. 226